2018年9月30日 星期日

An informal email to yourself in ten years

How are you, Laura? I think you should confuse why I write this letter to you, because I want to know what kind of job you do and what kind of person you become. I hope you find the job that you interest and enjoy.  And in ten years, I think you become mature and you can decide what you want to do. Then, I think you can balance many things and you can control the time. Because you couldn't distribute your time before ten years, I haven't found the way to solve it. But I think many things appear it will teach you something and have the deep meaning, so when you met something difficult in future that you won't give up. Since for my personality, I won't say I can't do it. However, hope you will follow your step and proceed your dream. And help me to complete my goal, thank you, Laura. Enjoy and live every day!

2 則留言:

  1. What an inspiring article!!! Laura, you are such a positive person that I have met in my life. Don't give up whatever you have encounter in your life. Trying to figure it out what you can do right now to improve your life in your future. I wish you can follow your own destiny, and make everything go better. Best wishes from William 1062930

    回覆刪除
  2. I think that you are really positive even you meet difficulties. I also need to learn this from you, how to be positive when there are something difficult. I think your point is very good that many things appear will teach us something!

    回覆刪除