Today, I want to tell a ghost story that I hear from my friend. First, it is about the girls’ dorm. On every floor, there must have one refrigerator and many people will put their foods that they don’t eat in it. But, someday, some people in four floors, they find their all food that takes a bite by someone. And they think that is someone is uncareful to eat, so they don’t think more. Then, someday, a girl in their room is always left their room at 12 o’clock. They think she maybe has something to do, so they don’t ask her. But, they still find their food takes a bite, and they decide to see the truth besides the refrigerator. So, they choose a night they hide by the wall and they want to see who always eat their food. Then, they finally wait, someone, to approach the refrigerator. However, they are shocked when they watch that moment. They see their roommate who is a girl that always leave their room at 12 o’clock that she use the大法師’s posture to move fast to approach the refrigerator and then eat their food. When they are watching her to eat their food, suddenly that girl still keeps 大法師’s posture and move fast in front of them. And ask them “Do you guys want to eat with me?” and show her horrible smile.
P.s.: If you don't know 大法師, you can google that you will know what it is.
I also heard many legend about YZU, but I think your story is very scary. I live in girl's dorm when I was a freshmen, this story make me feel very awful.
回覆刪除大法師 that you use in your blog is quiet interesting. I think the discribtion is vivid. It will be better that you divides your article into two or three paragraphs.
回覆刪除