2018年11月16日 星期五

Marriage: Pro and con, my imagination

I think I will get married in the future because I really like home. And home brings me some safety and let my mind at ease. Like my father and my mother bring me a warm, fabulous home. Although sometimes they would quarrel with each other, I ever see one of them want to leave each other. So, they make me feel they have a strong relationship, and they decide to follow each other to older. Then they just choose to marry. However, I hope I can find my marriage as my father and mother in the further.
But I think people keep good marriage aren’t easy since they sometimes divorce in order to money, children, own personality…some problems. Thus, many people at now they want to choose single or not marriage because in the marriage you will distress many things. Nevertheless, I know those may be will happen in the future, I also choose to get married. Because, I think this is a part of my life, I want to experience and solve those problems. And if someday I have children, I think I will give them my full love. To sum up, I hope I have a good marriage in the future and have a good life. 

3 則留言:

  1. "Nevertheless, I know those may be will happen in the future, I also choose to get married. Because, I think this is a part of my life, I want to experience and solve those problems." I admired your attitude toward marriage, which is very positive. May you find someone like your parents and have a wonderful marriage.

    回覆刪除
  2. "But I think people keep good marriage aren’t easy" "But I think keeping a good marriage is not easy for people nowadays" I think is better.I think I am like you that I have a really good family. My parents take care of me so much. I hope in the future, I can have the relationship just like my parents and I will pass their love to my children, too! I think you will be a good mom and wife in the future!
    1062944Irene

    回覆刪除
  3. "I think this is a part of my life, I want to experience and solve those problems." You have the courage to solve it is very good. I also agree with you because marriage is also important to me. I think you will be a good mother and wife. You always have endless love.
    1062904 Michael

    回覆刪除