2019年3月15日 星期五

If I were the teacher (what would you do if you were a teacher of a certain course that you took before)

     If I were the teacher, I would teach them some senses about treating others and yourself. Because I think this is the most important thing for our life, and this notion should be taught from childhood. Nowadays, many events about bullying others and then make someone choose to suicide. So we teach them that “ What you don’t want done to yourself, don’t do to others. And if we saw the bullying events, we should tell to the teacher and give a helping hand.
    When I was a junior high school student, my best friend and I was bullied by a group of people. And the reinforcer asked many people together, then they used some unpleasant words as a bitch to abuse us when they saw us, moreover asked them to stay away from us. I once had to hurt myself and themselves, but my teacher told me more and more. However, I think this event is the bad memories in my mind forever.
     Consequently, I will use our experience to let every student know that bullying others isn’t a good thing because retribution will come back to yourself. Last, I would teach them don’t hurt yourself in order to love. If someone loves you, he or she won’t you have a little hurt, I think. Thus, any boys and girls don’t be silly to choose fallacious decision to make everyone who loves you be sad. I think everyone loves others before should love yourself. 
     Finally, why I choose to teach those since I think those are important and useful in our life. And I won’t any tragedy to happen, I hope every student can learn good concepts to treat others. 
「bully」的圖片搜尋結果「give a helping hand」的圖片搜尋結果「love yourself pictures」的圖片搜尋結果

2 則留言:

  1. "If someone loves you, he or she won’t you have a little hurt, I think."
    Yes, I like this! The person who loves you, he or she would give his or her anything the best for you. And, I think teachers are really important appearance in the school. Nowadays, junior high school students or even elementary school student are too mature, or it could be said that they're not understanding the principle of getting along with people. To sum up, teachers should teach them how to be a kind person.

    回覆刪除
  2. I believe that you can be a good teacher in the future, if you want to be. I think love is very important. 'When I was a junior high school student, my best friend and I was bullied by a group of people.' I understand your feeling because I have same experience before. Bullying is a serious problem in any school. A lot of student mentally hurt because of bullying. I hope you can become a teacher in the future. And teach them what is " Love".

    回覆刪除