2019年3月24日 星期日

Introduce a local dish to foreign visitors (what and why)

      I want to introduce Braised pork rice to foreign visitors because I think this local food can represent Taiwan. Braised pork rice is made up of meat stewing in soy sauce and spices, stewed soy sauce egg, fried shallots, and some vegetables. Those ingredients are traditional Taiwan food, and meat marinates put on the hot rice which texture of food is very delicious. And this is recipe about Braised pork rice. http://www.mrspskitchen.net/taiwanese-braised-minced-pork-rice-%E5%8F%B0%E5%BC%8F%E6%BB%B7%E8%82%89%E9%A3%AF/
     However, why I chose this dish, because when we come up with Taiwan’s local food that we will say Braised pork rice is classical. And this food is unlike steaky tofu, blood migao that foreign visitors will afraid of smell or appearance. Then, they can feel Taiwan’s favor, since in other countries that have nobody to do or sell this. So I think this is a special dish and will make foreign visitors love.
     Last, Braised pork rice is Taiwan characteristic dish. And I have eaten this dish for 10 years, I really miss my grandmother’s Braised pork rice. Since she will prepare this dish when we come back home. Everyone likes to eat Braised pork rice from my grandmother due to much Taiwanese favor. If some foreign visitors ask me to introduce, I will take them to visit my grandmother and let them eat the local dish in Taiwan, I promise they will love this dish very much. To sum up, I think Taiwan’s local dishes have many types, but I would introduce them the best one everyone must eat is Braised pork rice. 

「滷肉飯英文」的圖片搜尋結果

3 則留言:

  1. hello, Laura. This is Bella.
    Actually, I never eat the local food, but I totally think it is delicious after hear you sat that. If I have the chance, I will try the local dish.

    回覆刪除
  2. Braise pork rice is my all-time favorite dish in Taiwan, my grandma used to make this when I was children and I really like it, so i will eat a lot at once, that’s why I’ve become this fat.

    回覆刪除
  3. Braised pork rice is really a reputation about Taiwan. I like this dish too, it is very cheap and delicious. It is a little bit salty, but i think foreigner will like it.

    回覆刪除