Second, I think robots finally can’t be like human, robots still robots. Why I say that because robots can’t have much emotion and you can’t feel any temperature. They just machines, although they maybe be smart than human, some of the creativity they don’t have. In the future, I think some jobs will be replaced by robots as coffee maker, guide…and so on. Above those jobs, I see the robots do personally, and I think they won’t lose people.
Last, many things in the future aren’t uncertain and we don’t know what happens in the future, so we just can imagine. Then, we can do our ability best, and we can’t be washed out by robots, society and the whole world. To sum up, hope the future world and robots will be advanced.
I pretty agree that everything would become computerized and with high technology. All thing with all the newest technology and is considered state-of-the-art. The most are robots could not feel any emotion like human then response it.
回覆刪除I agree that robots can't have much emotion and make people feel temperature, even through the technology advanced a lot, they still can't express their emotion from heart. And it's good that you put the video on blog, making your blog become more interesting.
回覆刪除1062950_Lily
回覆刪除Whenever we think about the future world with newly developed technology, the question we always ask ourselves is whether robots can completely replaced us or not. I do believe that everyone still has a general but common idea which is a big NO. Maybe we try to computerize some parts of this world, but, we humans are the one who carries out the computerization towards this world, as you mentioned in the post.
I assume there have been some mistakes here and there, such as this part (the corrections are in brackets () and capitalized): "Second, I think robots finally (why don't you give "eventually" a try?) can’t be like human, robots ARE still robots. THE REASON Why I say that IS because robots can’t have much emotion and you (what does this "you" imply? "people" or "robots"?) can’t feel any temperature. They ARE just machines, although they maybe be smartER than human, some of the creativity(I don't really get the meaning of this word in this context) they don’t have."
Anyway, thanks for thoughts~ Peace~~~
I also think that our future will become more and more convenient. However, I still afraid of having less works to do in our future. :(
回覆刪除1062940 Crystal
回覆刪除Agree! I think future world is full of computer and the internet. Everything will become computerized and more convince. But convince world may cause some problem, on one knows. Also, using solar energy maybe will be more common. We need and must protect the Earth, because our mother earth is beautiful and important. In fact, sometimes I will afraid of the future world.