2019年3月3日 星期日

When I become a mother/father (what kind of a parent I will be)

     What kind of a parent I will be? I haven’t thought this before, because I think this thing is so far for me to worry. But I think this seriously, I hope I can become a parent that can be a friend with my children. Because I think friends are important in every child growing phrase, and friends can be the closest to my children. Then, I will try to learn many new things in their era, since I want to understand what they do in their ages. So I want to be a mother that my children will very love me, and my children’s friends also envy them. Then, I hope I can have two children in the future, I think only one child that he or she will be lonely.
     Actually, I think to talk more and more what kind of a parent I will be that is not the most significant on account of I should have a stable income and my husband also have enough money. That we will consider to be parents, I don’t want my children to have a terrible environment in the future. And I want to be as my parents, they gives me a fabulous environment, very thank for them. To sum up, I hope everyone a have child before, should consider if you have this ability or not, otherwise, you will let your child feel fatiguing. 

3 則留言:

  1. Hello Laura, I'm Judy. Being your child's friend seems to be not that common in Chinese society while I don't think it is a bad thing. Instead of giving kids demands, maybe being their friends can have a closer relationship with them.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello Laura, I'm Bonnie! I also agree with you. It is important to accompany with child, because parents may influence their child a lot. And hope you become a mother that you like to be in the future.

    回覆刪除