2018年9月26日 星期三

★My favorite English channel☆

     My favorite English channel is Stopkiddinstudio. Why I love this channel because this channel can make me understand others' countries culture. And in their video, I can see people from everywhere in the world. Then, I see their video, I won't feel boring, because their shooting way let the video fun. In the meantime, I can hear different accents from different places. 
     Those videos are also from Stopkiddinstudio. Then those videos are about the foreigners' challenge and pronunciation, I think those are very interesting. Because I can see many foreigners challenge our food or our culture, and their responses make me fun. And pronunciation that I can learn different wheres' accent, I think this thing is very cool and I can also learn how to talk to foreigners. I really like this English channel, since this channel can bring me very more knowledge.

1 則留言:

  1. I think your blog is quite great, but you often said the same thing with using different ways, you can try to use lots and various elements to introduce the channel. After your introduction and sharing, I will find there video because your recommend. Channel like "stop kidding studio" impress me a lot because I also curious the idea that foreigners think about Taiwan. Thanks for your sharing!

    回覆刪除