English is a subtle thing. Sometimes I like it, but sometimes I hate it. When I was a child, I was sent to the English cram school to learn English, from that time I dislike English a lot. But when I grow up, I find English’s interesting dot and I like English gradually. However, I think English has difficult thing, as it has many grammars, tenses. And I must remember what time that I can use, although foreigners can’t care about the grammar that what you say. But I think if I can’t learn the grammar, tense well that what I can say to the foreigners. So I practice many times, and also learn hard from teacher. Then, I also watch the movie to learn. Besides grammar, tense that I need to learn how to talk with others smoothly. And I will imitate the movie or videos’ people’s saying, then request I can speak it. Last, I hope my English can improve more and more.
Hello Laura, I'm Judy. I believe that your English will be better with your efforts. Perseverance is an importance when learning a new language. Let's work together.
回覆刪除Wow! It is really difficult during the time that we try to study English and make it well. I can’t agree with you more. But I believe that if we keep working on it, then it will be better and better each day. And I think there are some small mistakes when you are typing like, “tense well that what I can say to the foreigners.”, and “then request I can speak it.”, for the first sentence I think it is a little strange, and in the second sentence it is better to add a “that” between then and request.
回覆刪除Cram school is always the most painful one, I hate it as well, but as the time grows by, English seems becoming more and more fun to me, I hope you can learn more and improve more on it.
回覆刪除