2018年10月28日 星期日

What if Chinese becomes the global language?

What if the Chinese become the global language, I think it is an advantage and disadvantage. Because I think I can go anywhere that I want, and I won’t afraid that I won’t communicate with others. And I needn't worry about the change project from the school that I can’t chat with foreigners. Then, if some guys ask you how to study Chinese, you can proud to teach them. When I go aboard, I will feel familiar, because I hear my native language.  But I think Chinese is difficult to learn, so if others want to learn may spend more time than learning English. However, I feel it will be boring because Chinese can’t like English that has many different accents. And I will lose the motivation to learn other languages since Chinese is the global language. Last, I think many people will want to move to Taiwan because Chinese is the native language in Taiwan and they can learn Chinese in Taiwan. To sum up, I don’t hope the Chinese become the global language.

3 則留言:

  1. Hi Laura, because of I forgot the one who I review so I decided to pick yours. I agree your opinion that if the Chinese become the global language we will become lazy to learn the others. So, I also don't want the Chinese become the biggest language. So, I can have the power to learn others.

    TOMY

    回覆刪除
  2. "Because I think I can go anywhere that I want, and I won’t afraid that I won’t communicate with others." I think the same here. It would be no limit for us to go wherever we want

    回覆刪除