2018年11月2日 星期五

If I could choose where to be born and grow up, which country or place/city would I choose?

     This question is very interesting because I never think this before. And I muse this question for a long time. Then, If I could choose where to be born and grow up, I will choose Sydney in Australia. Although, I haven’t been there, I through the TV program, YouTube channel, books to see many beautiful views and have many different buildings as Opera House, Sydney Tower…and so on. And I like the Sydney climate and weather.

     Besides those reasons, the most cause is that I can speak English after I born, and I can learn English naturally. Then, I grow up I can speak English fluently because English is the native language in Sydney. However, I can’t afraid to speak to any foreigners, I can learn English easily if I born in Sydney. And I think I will be more positive and energetic because I think people in there are hospitable. Afterward, I think Sydney’s public security is better than in Europe so I would choose Sydney. Last, I still love Taiwan, in my mind, I think Taiwan is the best country in the world. 

5 則留言:

  1. I also think that Sydney is a very comfortable and beautiful place to live in. There are so many beautiful views and special buildings. It is really a specific city. And I also agree that born in this kind of country, we can speak English very well and not afraid to speak to foreigners. Hope that you can try to live in Sydney someday in the future.

    回覆刪除
  2. I also thought Sydney is a beautiful city. Live in there, you can be very leisurely, I really want to live this life.

    回覆刪除
  3. Indeed, we are not brave enough to chat with foreigners in English. However, I think that it is time to improve our own speaking in English because nowadays is a globalization.Especially, there are a lot of chances for people who need to look for jobs abroad right now.

    回覆刪除
  4. Sydney is definitely one of the best place to live in, and despite of the great views and people there, my biggest concern is that in Australia, there are many bugs like spiders can easily kill you.

    回覆刪除
  5. I am surprised that you want to live in Sydney. I think you should choose to live in Taiwan. Sydney is a good city to live. But I am a little afraid to live in some place speak native English, I have no confidence. However, I will give effort to learn English!!!!

    回覆刪除