And I want to talk with my writing in English and Japanese, I think I will want to write better at my essay in English. That I think I should learn much words in books and dictionaries. Then, I must learn many grammars that I can decorate my sentences. But I think that won’t easy to do that, so I also learn how to write better. Last, I think writing article in Japanese is the most difficult than others. Perhaps I am the first time to write the Japanese article when I just promote to sophomore. Then, I will learn more about the Japanese article and read more. Thus, I hope I can understand more about how to write it and I hope I can write better and better regardless of any languages.
2018年11月23日 星期五
My writing experience
When I was a senior high school student, I have to learn how to write an essay in Chinese. Because every exam will have, I study hard to learn how to write, but I can’t get a good point in the essay. So, I ask our teacher how to do the better, my teacher tells me that you read more and more novels, essays, newspapers…and so on. And now, I still feel writing a good essay in Chinese isn’t easy for me. Since I follow my teacher saying, I think my writing doesn’t be better. Maybe, I don’t find the way that is really fitting me. However, I think I haven’t some tips to share with you because I am also learning now.
And I want to talk with my writing in English and Japanese, I think I will want to write better at my essay in English. That I think I should learn much words in books and dictionaries. Then, I must learn many grammars that I can decorate my sentences. But I think that won’t easy to do that, so I also learn how to write better. Last, I think writing article in Japanese is the most difficult than others. Perhaps I am the first time to write the Japanese article when I just promote to sophomore. Then, I will learn more about the Japanese article and read more. Thus, I hope I can understand more about how to write it and I hope I can write better and better regardless of any languages.
And I want to talk with my writing in English and Japanese, I think I will want to write better at my essay in English. That I think I should learn much words in books and dictionaries. Then, I must learn many grammars that I can decorate my sentences. But I think that won’t easy to do that, so I also learn how to write better. Last, I think writing article in Japanese is the most difficult than others. Perhaps I am the first time to write the Japanese article when I just promote to sophomore. Then, I will learn more about the Japanese article and read more. Thus, I hope I can understand more about how to write it and I hope I can write better and better regardless of any languages.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
I also think Japanese writing is so difficult. omgggg
回覆刪除Hope we can pass the exams this semester together. haha
“I will learn more about the Japanese article and read more. ” I think this is a good way to improve language. And I always feel hard when I study English and Japanese. Hope we can we can improve it together.
回覆刪除