2019年4月24日 星期三

A special trip

    At 2/28 a four holiday, I decided to go out to Taichung in three days with my boyfriend. And we chose a special way to go, we rode his scooter. Why we chose to ride the scooter. First, we thought that we wouldn’t buy the ticket to Taichung. Second, arrive there that we couldn’t rent the scooter. However, this small and special trip would start. Before we started out, he planned how to go. Then, we brought our luggage and take on our coats and go.
     In the road, we met many motorcycles that their speed was very fast. And we rode on the mountain, so I saw some fabulous views. This road is too long, so we said we just try this time. When we rode, beside us are people who rode the motorcycles that they suddenly made a gesture of thumbs up. We didn’t know why was its meaning, but we guess that means we were very impressive!
     Three hours ago, we arrived in Taichung. We couldn’t believe we did it and I thanked him because he gave me a ride there. Then, we started our travel itinerary. Due to going to many places, I just introduced what places we visited and we also ate much wonderful food.
     Those were some photos about the trip. And if you want to know where was that place you can tell me.
 
Last, this trip is fun, because I went to many places and ate many things. And if I had the chance, I will go to Taichung one time. 

6 則留言:

  1. Seeing so many foods and photos of many interesting sights, I can see that this trip must be wonderful and happy! I have been hungry when I see these photos... I also want to take a holiday and take a good meal after read your blog. Tell me and introduce the recommended place next time!

    回覆刪除
  2. your photos are really cute!those food looks delicious and the shops all seems dedicated. i have went to taichung once, but i think there was a little bit boring. however, you trip looks interesting!-1062943michelle

    回覆刪除
  3. That sounds to be a fabulous trip! The idea of riding scooter to Taichung I think is awesome, you will not get car sick and you can enjoy the view. But I believe it need to have many energy to ride for three hours. The ice looks so great! It must be very delicious! I would like to try it one day!
    1062944Irene

    回覆刪除
  4. Hello`Laura
    On seeing the pictures you posted, I can imagine that it must be a fabulous trip! I also wish to have such a wonderful trip.
    In addition,there are some small mistakes in your article this time~In this sentence"In the road, we met many motorcycles that their speed was very fast." I think it may should be "in high speed or they drove very fast" and in this sentence "We didn’t know why was its meaning" I think"why"should be "what" .Maybe it is just a mistype~ I'm looking forward to your next post~

    回覆刪除
  5. Riding to Taichung?!! I can't imagine what you did. That have to ride for a long long time. But it is cool! I agree you said that there have lots of delicious food because several times when I was using my phone, lots of pictures that are shooting the food is in Taichung. I want to having a trip in there too!

    回覆刪除
  6. Those foods looks delicious, I really like the fact that you share a lot of personal experiences when you went to TaiChung,I have always wanted to go to TaiChung with my girlfriend someday if we had a chance, and by your sharing we can reduce the time we have to do before I was up before the trip starts.

    回覆刪除