2019年5月5日 星期日

If you are to die tomorrow, and only one word will appear in your tomb, what is the word?


     If I am to die tomorrow, I will stay “Smile” this word in my tomb. Because I think I die tomorrow, the god has its meaning. I won’t afraid to face it, although I still have a lot to do. But I think is enough, I should be positive. And also give my offspring some positive energy. I know someone who loves me and I love will very sad, but I want to use this word to make them cheer up. In my opinion, the optimistic mood is very important to everyone’s life. Then, I will hope everyone come to see me that will wear a smile on their face. I don’t want they feel out of pity since I feel they are happy to meet me.
     If I am to die tomorrow, I will do many things that I haven’t done yet. As wear, the bikini to sea, go vacation without any worry, help homeless…and so on. I will use the remaining time to do everything I want to do, and also I will spend more time companying to my family, because I know I am to die. But I won’t tell them this true, I afraid to see other’s sad. After I die, I hope they can understand the word in my tomb. However, why I don’t choose the negative word. In my views, I am to die, I complain too much that won’t any helpful. Then, I won’t afraid to die, I just afraid I don’t do what I want. To sum up, I hope everyone will have a smile when he or she is to die tomorrow.

6 則留言:

  1. Hello, I'm Alice! I very admire your courage to face the death. I think your opinion, which hopes everyone wear a smile on their face is really touching. I understand your feeling that we don't our family immerse in the sadness. We hope they could keep alive.

    回覆刪除
  2. You are always full of positive energy whenever in any situation. In my opinion, Smile is a word that can also represent yourself. You always make me smile, and share you positive with others. That is why there are always many people around you. I love your personality which always make me smile and happy.
    Joey 1062948

    回覆刪除
  3. Smile this word is really suit you. As my opinion, I think you are always full of energy. But what I think that your family will still be very sad. It is not that easy to break through the sorrow. But I believe that this word will make them stand up because they do not want their daughter or friends to be sad always.
    1062944Irene

    回覆刪除
  4. Only a few people like you that doesn’t afraid of death, you’re always very positive friend,And it is surprising that even if youre going to die tomorrow you still want to bring some positive energy to people

    回覆刪除
  5. You are really a girl with kind heart because when facing the death, you could also concerned about your family so that deeply,wish you could one day pass away one day as the way you want because a girl with a warm heart deserve it.

    回覆刪除
  6. “I hope everyone will have a smile when he or she is to die tomorrow.” This sentence teaches me to do everything with effort and never regret on what we did. Since only we do everything our best, can we die in smile because of our great effort.

    回覆刪除