2019年5月11日 星期六

Turning point(s) of my life: what would happen if I made a different choice


     When I was a senior class of kindergarten child, my mind and my temper were really bad. And I bullied other children as pinching their arm or hitting them. At that time, because I really liked to bully others, teachers asked me to go to the junior class of kindergarten. In my unforgettable memory, I remembered that I also pinched my cousin on the school bus, then I was being told that I can’t take the school bus by teachers. However, I went to elementary, my mind was still immature. I would say something to bad to the teacher. And I would follow a group of people to play in the school when the class kept going. So I found that action was not good until I met my junior high school teacher.
     I thought that time was turning points of my life, many concepts were taught by her. She didn’t only teach me my schoolwork and also taught me some life principles. I really thanked her, since she made me learn many and saw me as her daughter. I thought if I wouldn’t meet her and I didn’t choose this school to study, and I felt that I might be very rebellious. Moreover, if I would choose other schools, I felt that I would be a bad guy in the school. So, I thought this turning points of my life was important. If I didn’t have this time, I couldn’t think where I am doing now. To sum up, my junior high school teacher was really important I thanked and loved her.

1 則留言:

  1. Bullying is a big problems whatever in any countries, it is also a problem that hard to prevent. I had a period that bullied by somebody, and I was mentally hurt. My best friends did not talk to me and I had a bad primary school. It is also become a turning point in my life. Now, I am still remember what happened. But I already forgave it. I think it is a step which we grow up. Every places have bullying , I do not think i am the worst. By the way, I love my life, so I do not really care about that.

    回覆刪除