Hi, I am Laura's pencil case. You can call me the strawberry bear. And I remember I start to follow her that she was a senior high school’s student. I have companied her for a long time. Then, I never regret that she bought me from the stationary store because I think she is the good owner. Although she sometimes forgets where am I, and let me be stared by many strangers. But I think she isn’t on purpose, because she takes me to anywhere if she needs. And she loves clear, so she makes me tidy and neat that she will let me take a bath. However, I see many tests, because I go with Laura every time. Whenever big tests, small tests, TOEIC …and so on. Then, I think she is sometimes nervous, so she can’t do her best on each test. And I think she studies hard that she just need some luck. Last, I remind one thing that is important suddenly, it is that I hope she can pull my zipper gently and put me in the bag the same. To sum up, I think I will be with her forever because I think she loves me and needs me very much. And I hope you can’t tell me what I say about her, thank you, I strawberry bear.

I think you got several grammar mistakes. For example, the takes should be “took” Besides all of this, I think your explanation is cute. 1062936Sunny
回覆刪除