Christmas is a romantic event, but in Taiwan, I think no many people spend time celebrating Christmas. Many people just the Christmas trees are beautiful, and take some photos, they won’t celebrate at that day. As for me, I just like wonderful Christmas trees and want to take some photos with them. Approximatively to Christmas, many streets, trees are decorated many decoration with Christmas. And some stores will broadcast some Christmas songs.
When I was a child, my family celebrated the Christmas, they gave me some presents in the sock and bought a Christmas tree to decorate. Then, telling me those gifts was given from Santa, and they told me many stories about Santa. And we almost celebrated Christmas every years, but I gradually grew up, we didn’t celebrate. I really missed my child’s time, because we celebrated Christmas together.
However, I spend Christmas’s time with my friends or boyfriend now. Actually, we just change the Christmas’s gift or go out to eat some meal and spend the Christmas. Last, I think the most important thing is not events, is a who company with you to cross over the events.
沒有留言:
張貼留言