2018年12月30日 星期日

Year-end reflection: What have I accomplished this year?

     This year will end, if ask me what I have done this year, I think I couldn’t say something at a while. But I think carefully, I have done one thing that I really want to do from the past. That is doing a part-time job, I haven’t done this before. Why I really want to do this, because I want to earn money by myself and want to experience the work’s feeling. So I have done my part-time job’s journey, I choose the beverage store named DaYung’s. This is my favorite store before I do the part-time job there. Then, I like my part-time job very much and I can have a passion to face every customer that I don’t know why. However, I have done my small desire before the end of 2018.
     Actually, I think I am not too hard in my study in 2018, so I hope I can put more mind on Japanese and English. I hope I can prepare TOEIC and JLPT well in 2019, and still be a kind, optimistic person, then make others feel warm, happy. 

3 則留言:

  1. I consider that you have changed a lot in 2018!
    Comparing 2017, you really improved a lot !
    And I wish you can keep optimistic, you are a cute girl and also bring happiness to others!

    回覆刪除
  2. Good for you to gain new experience in this year. I never seen someone with that kind of passion on their job, when I'm working, it feels like I'm going to fade out any moment, it's just tired and tired.

    回覆刪除
  3. My experience is a bit similar to yours. I started my first job, and also at the beverage store. I also think that my work is great! Haha, my hopes also hope that my English will improve. I hope that we will be more oily in our future studies, and we hope that we will be better and better later!

    回覆刪除