2018年12月15日 星期六

Soul travel

If I won't considering time and budget, I think I will go to Macau first. When I was a child, I really want to go there, because there are many World Culture Heritages. And I saw them in my school book, I want to see them personally. Then, the most important thing is the Macau Tower, I feel like going Bungee Jump there. I think in my life that I should do some Extreme Sports. After going Macau, I will continue with going towards west.
     However, next place is Xinjiang, why I choose this place, because this place is pure and doesn’t develop. And at there, I can see the best view, wonderful nature and some cute, rare animals. Actually, I am going to go to Europe. Then, the country I want to go that is France, since I think France is very romantic and there is many famous tourist attraction. As Banks of Louvre, Eiffel Tower, The Palace of Versailles…and so on. Last, I have many places that I really want to go, but I just can image those place. But I think maybe I can go to those places in the future. And I hope I can find someone to go with me in the future, because we can share our what happens without using the phone, and also take each other. To sum up, travel can make people’s mood rejoice, and learn some experiences at the same time.  

3 則留言:

  1. hello, Laura Wu. Macau is a very beautiful place, it is a special city combine both modern and historical culture. And Europe is another worth-travel place, you can see a lot of things that didn't show on your text book.

    回覆刪除
  2. I think Macau is really a country that is very suitable for you to travel, because high-altitude bounce is very suitable for you who are adventurous. There are many kangaroos. I think you may like it too! And going to that country can practice English, I hope that if we have the chance, we can go together~

    回覆刪除
  3. I think we should do some Extreme Sports when we are young. I want to try
    Bungee Jump too, but it seems need to have a strong heart!
    1052941 Sonia

    回覆刪除