2018年12月2日 星期日

My ideal job

     When I was a child, my dream ideal job was to become a teacher. That time I thought when students study and test, teachers could be comfortable to do anything that they want. And I thought the teacher’s salary is very full and thick, so my child’s dream wants to become a teacher. Gradually, my thought changes and changes with the time. I consider my ideal job wouldn’t watch the external, and I will think about many as money, my hobby…and so on.
     However, many people choose their ideal job will think over the job’s place, money, environment. And I think the most important is this job whether your love or not. Then, when you do this job, you feel happy or not. But many people do the job just for money, so they weren’t happy in their mind. In the future, if I can choose my ideal job, I will choose the job that I really want to do. Thus, I will choose to be a teacher or translator, because I understand their job’s working content which I choose. Then, those two jobs attract me, since that can help people and can teach something that I know to other people. To sum up, I hope I can follow my heart and continue to learn hard that I can achieve my dream and find my ideal job. 

4 則留言:

  1. I think your ideal jobs are very suit for what we are learning now. Be a teacher can teach your knowledge to those students, be a translator can apply foreign language on the job. Thus, both two profession are great.

    回覆刪除
  2. I am agree with your opinion. when we war find the job, we need to consider your environment. If you had no money, you also can not do the job that you like.

    回覆刪除
  3. I agree that you said "The most important is this job whether your love or not." because no matter how hard the work is, if you enjoy it. Then you will never feel tired and exhausted. Hope you can do what you want to do in the future and never give up.
    Cheer up!

    回覆刪除