2018年12月9日 星期日

My special tiny talent(s) 不為人知之秘密才能

     In the world, everyone has their own talent. And these special tiny talents aren't common, these are heard by others will be said: " what special talents". As using the tongue to fold out lotus flower, folding your thumb to reverse direction and using his hand to flip his eyelid out...and so on. Above those I said, I watch those personally because those who do it are my friends. And those special talents that somethings make me scared, but I think those are fabulous.
     However, what is my talent, I still find it. But if must say one, I think is that I can make small children like me easily. I don’t know why maybe I have children’s karma. For example, if I see the child was held by their hands, and we see each other that any child will smile at me. And some children from my cousin, they will be clingy on me continuously. Then, if they didn’t see me, they will tell to their parents that they want to get along with me. I think this is also a special talent. To sum up, hope everyone can find their real special talents, including me. 

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Laura, I am William. I think that your talent is really special. I wish I could have the same ability like you. I think that when you can deal with the children easily, you save a lot of energy to make them happy.

    回覆刪除